NASFAA Credential Workshops through OASFAA
OASFAA is pleased to present opportunities for current members to earn NASFAA Credentials through NASFAA U via in-person workshops.
In order to attend NASFAA Credential Workshops led by OASFAA, you must be a current member of OASFAA. In order to take the credential exams upon completion of the workshop, you must be an individual member of NASFAA, or an employee at a member institution.
NASFAA Credential Workshop opportunities will be announced via the OASFAA listserv. You can also view the Training Calendar for upcoming opportunities.
When OASFAA members register for a NASFAA Credential Workshop through OASFAA, they will receive a study guide and accompanying presentation slides for the topic of the workshop before the workshop date. Upon completion of the workshop, participants will receive a voucher for complimentary access to the credential test of the workshop just completed. Participants do not need to be members of NASFAA to take the credential test, but they must create a myNASFAA account in order to register for and take the credential test.
Other things to consider:
- When NASFAA Credential Workshops are offered, space will be limited (usually ~50 attendees).
- Pre-registration is required.
- Waiting lists will be utilized if the event is full.
- If you need to cancel, please advise the Vice President for Training as soon as possible. Be mindful of the cancellation policy stated below.
- If space allows, day-of registration will be acceptable.
- Payment is due before entrance to the workshop classroom will be granted. There will be no exceptions.
- On-site credit card payments will be accepted.
Before registering for a NASFAA Credential Workshop through OASFAA, please be aware of our cancellation policy:
- 100% refund - cancellation request received in writing at least 10 business days prior to the workshop (unless workshop materials have been distributed).
- 50% refund - cancellation request received in writing no less than six (6) business days prior to the workshop (unless workshop materials have been distributed).
- No refund for cancellations less than six (6) business days before the workshop and/or if workshop materials have been distributed.
If you have any questions regarding the NASFAA Credential Workshops offered through OASFAA, please contact the Vice President for Training.