October 24 – 26, 2018
Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square
Questions: Contact John Brown, Corporate Development Chair.
- Important Deadlines:
- Corporate Support Request Forms must be submitted by October 3, 2018
- Conference program ads and website banner ads (for those organizations that choose the “advertising” option) must be submitted byOctober 3, 2018 [see Part 3 of this form for additional details regarding advertising]
- Conference registration must be submitted by October 3, 2018 to avoid a late fee
- NOTE: Registration is required for ALL Conference participants, including those receiving complimentary registration
- Corporate Support payments must be submitted in full by the start of Conference events
- Requests for full refunds of Conference-related payments must be submitted byOctober 3, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: OASFAA reserves the right to deny Conference participation to any person/organization that has not paid all balances due by the start of Conference events.
General Information for Support Opportunities
Review the special 50th anniversary corporate sponsorship opportunities on the Partners page (opens in a new window).
Corporate Support Form
DO NOT use your username and password to register someone else!
- Want to change your corporate support? - If you have already submitted a support request, and want to make changes or add items to your request, select the revise option. Entering a completely new form will erase your previous choices.
- Returning to submit a form for another organization? - Your request is connected to your UserID. If you are submitting requests for multiple organizations, you MUST have a user profile in the database for each organization.
- Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will not only erase your registration, but it will also delete you from the OASFAA database. If the person you are registering is in the database, please request their username and password. Otherwise, register them as a new person so they can be assigned a unique username and password of their own.