NASFAA Credential Workshops through OASFAA
REGISTER NOW for Student Eligibility - April 13, 2018
OASFAA is pleased to present opportunities for current members to earn NASFAA Credentials through NASFAA U via in-person workshops.
In order to attend NASFAA Credential Workshops led by OASFAA, you must be a current member of OASFAA. (If you are not a current member, your membership fee will be added to your workshop registration selection when you register for the workshop.) In order to take the credential exams upon completion of the workshop, you must be an individual member of NASFAA, or an employee at a member institution and select the registration option that includes the voucher code for the credential exam.
NASFAA Credential Workshop opportunities will be announced via the OASFAA listserv. Registration links for the workshops will appear at the top of this page as well as on the OASFAA homepage. You can also view the Training Calendar for confirmed dates of upcoming opportunities.
There are three registration options for OASFAA’s NASFAA Credential Workshop offerings.
- In-person instruction, self-study guide and workbook, lunch, and voucher code for credential exam - $50
- In-person instruction, self-study guide and workbook, and lunch - $30
- Self-study guide and workbook - $15
When OASFAA members register to attend a NASFAA Credential Workshop through OASFAA, they will receive the self-study guide, workbook, and accompanying presentation slides for the topic of the workshop before the workshop date. Upon completion of the workshop, participants who select the first workshop option will receive a voucher for complimentary access to the credential test of the workshop just completed. Participants do not need to be members of NASFAA to take the credential test, but they must create a myNASFAA account in order to register for and take the credential test.
The self-study guides and workbooks for workshops that have concluded will be available for purchase throughout the fiscal year. Guides and workbooks are available for the following topics:
(Please refresh this page often as the list will increase when in-person workshops have concluded.)
Other things to consider:
- When NASFAA Credential Workshops are offered, space will be limited (usually ~50 attendees).
- Pre-registration is required.
- Waiting lists will be utilized if the event is full.
- If you need to cancel, please advise the Vice President for Training as soon as possible. Be mindful of the cancellation policy stated below.
- If space allows, day-of registration will be acceptable.
- Payment is due before entrance to the workshop classroom will be granted. There will be no exceptions.
- Credit card payments will be accepted onsite and prior to the workshop.
Before registering for a NASFAA Credential Workshop through OASFAA, please be aware of our cancellation policy:
- 100% refund - cancellation request received in writing at least 10 business days prior to the workshop (unless workshop materials have been distributed).
- 50% refund - cancellation request received in writing no less than six (6) business days prior to the workshop (unless workshop materials have been distributed).
- No refund for cancellations less than six (6) business days before the workshop and/or if workshop materials have been distributed.
If you have any questions regarding the NASFAA Credential Workshops offered through OASFAA, please contact the Vice President for Training.